Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Song

Two posts in one day...I know.
I was just visiting my friends blog and I'm going to give a little plug here for it. It's called "Stepping Heavenward" and you can access it on my sidebar or visit www.prayingforkristin.com and it will redirect you to her blog. She has a post there today from a song by Barlow Girl. Great song, hop on over and check it out. If I was smart enough to figure it out I would post the video here, but I know just enough about computers to be dangerous.
Changing the subject completely and for a very important reason......tomorrow morning is the memorial service for the Emery brothers. An open invitation has been extended to the community where the boys lived with their family. Please pray that this service will reach those who attend. I'm not one that agrees that a brow beating message at a funeral should guilt someone into beginning a relationship with Jesus, but I think it's entirely possible that someone can come to Jesus from a painful event such as this. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers. While they rejoice that their children are in Heaven, it is no doubt a bittersweet day ahead for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment