Friday, May 1, 2009

I would never

Howard-

Today is your birthday....


But I won't write a sentimental post about what a wonderful husband you are....


I won't comment on what a great dad you are to our kids....


I won't get all mushy about how you are my absolute favorite....


I certainly won't go into detail about how 14 years later you still make me melt inside when you hug me....


And I would never put a song to this post that makes me think of you when I hear it.
(pause playlist at right before playing video)


I would never do that.


Happy Birthday to one stud of a guy!


Love,

Not Me

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Howard! Hope you had a great day.

    Mandy, the conference went so well. Thank you for calling me and praying with me. Going over my outline with you really helped. I needed that so much. I love the fact that you thing about me and want to pray for me. That's what friends are for! I only wish that we lived closer so we could spend more time together. I miss that. I wanted to call you today but was exhausted from the weekend and need to lay down. Then life happened with the fam and now it's too late. I hope we can talk sometime this week! What days do you have off? Have a great week- Kristin

    ReplyDelete