Saturday, May 23, 2009

Against Better Judgment

This video makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Against better judgement I am going to post it to my blog. Don't know why, it just cracks me up every single time. I'm in one of those rare moods to do something brainless and ridiculous. I'd better warn you though, you may loose brain cells watching this video.

(don't forget to pause playlist music at right of blog before watching)

Here goes funny!

Mandy

Saturday Night Live - Mom Jeans

1 comment:

  1. Hi you,

    It was good to see you last Sat. even if it was for a split second. I wish we had time to talk. You look great by the way.

    Hey, that video was so funny. Please stop me if I ever resort to "mom jeans". I can't believe that use to be the style. Thank goodness they have come out with a look that flatters the body better, especially the tummy part. Thanks for posting it. I can't wait to share it with my daughter who thinks I am out of style. Wait til she sees what I could be wearing.

    Take care- Kristin

    ReplyDelete